Sunday, May 13, 2007

missed knitting and blogging

I would like to say I haven't blogged because I was out of town, but I can't. I have just been too tired and distracted with HP #6. I started reading it last Monday and have been using all my extra time just reading. NO knitting, no blogging and no sleep! Well, my excuse is that it is the first time reading it. I didn't read it when it came out because I was just too crazy for knitting to read anything. Now I am trying to do both and it is very hard to find the time when I can't stop reading. Oh well, pretty soon I will have some new yarn for one of my swap projects and I will be crazy with that. Any way, since I don't have any knitting to report, I will just post my answers to this weeks trivia questions from the Howarts Sock Kit Swap.

Trivia #1
What's the name of this potion?This potion has the colour of molten gold, and while exposed to the air, large drops will leap like goldfish above the surface without spilling. Felix Felicis (liquid luck)
Trivia #2
Which book is this line from?"Harry and Cho were now too embarrassed to look at each other, let alone talk to each other; what if Ron and Hermione started going out together, then split up? Could their friendship survive it? Harry remembered the few weeks when they had not been talking to each other in third year; he had not enjoyed trying to bridge the distance between them. And then, what if they didn't split up? What if they became like Bill and Fleur, and it became excruciatingly embarrassing to be in their presence, so that he was shut out for good?" Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Trivia #3
Who utters these words?"Oh I am glad I'm not on duty. I wouldn't fancy having to go and tell the Irish they've got to stop celebrating." Mr. Weasley

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have inspired me to reread my Harry Potter #6.
Have a great day!
-your secret dishcloth swap pal

knitwhit said...

The Wizard hat pattern was posted on the Harry Potter KAL; the link is:
http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_knitting/article/0,2025,DIY_14141_4871269,00.html

If that link doesn't work, try www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_knitting/
and scrolling down to magic hats. It was really a lot of fun!