Sunday, April 29, 2007

HSKS Questionnaire

HSKS Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Hufflepuff!
2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
I don't use double-point and I don't like them so please don't buy them, it would be a waste of money. I haven't completely knitted socks yet, but I've played around with the two circular needle style and I like it. I really haven't tried too many brands, just Clover. My list of three circulars would be Addi Turbo (always hear these are great!) Knitpicks now has some highly recommended needles, and I'm not opposed to Clover. Go with size 3, 2 or 1 with 16" or 24" cable.
3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Sure! I am always open to try something new (except dpns) so I will leave brand and size up to you.
4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
I'm not in Ravenclaw, but I prefer the book colors because they are authentic.
5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?
Candies are nice but chocolate is my favorite, specially dark chocolate. Yum! Just writing this made me go hunt some down.
6. What are your favorite scents?
I love fresh lavender, mint, and pink grapefruit/citrus (not all together)
7. Do you have any allergies?
No

New Quote:
"You will have your reward, Wormtail. I will allow you to perform an essential task for me, one that many of my followers would give their right hands to perform..." Who is speaking? Lord Voldemort

2 comments:

Sock Pal said...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Now that that's said,
I get to knit socks for you!

Laura said...

Hi sock pal,

Sorry, I am still new to blogging and didn't think to reply to you here in the comments. I can't wait to see the socks!