Thursday, April 26, 2007

This and That and a Little Bit of Jelly Bean




Well, here is more of my Jelly Bean! I love it and can't wait to make more. In fact, I have decided to make another one in my Hufflepuff house colors for the Harry Potter and the Book 7 KAL. Yes, I got in! I have been trying to figure out what to make for this KAL. I wanted to make something original, but didn't know what to do. While working on my Jelly Bean and looking at the sweater colors, inspiration hit. What a great way to show my house colors! I love it when inspiration hits with a great idea. I even decided I was going to visit the local HP store and buy a house button to pin to my "Harry Bean". Ok, I could work on the name a bit. Come up with some great witch/wizard name or something. Or how about something like Bertie Bots Bean or Hufflepuff Bean? Well, like I said, I'll work on it. I was planning on my next project to be a hat for the Charmed Knits KAL, but I will have to make my Hufflepuff bean first. I can't wait to start it and I still need to finish up the first one.
Now, back to my last post and the quote from one of the Harry Potter books: I'm going to say it is Dumbledore and Tom Riddle.

This Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap is really cool! Jeanne just added a Quidditch game to win house point and prizes. She even came up with a great way to find the Snitch and win 150 points! If you like Harry Potter, you have got to check this site out. Hurry, time is running out to sign up. Speaking of time running out, I need to get on the ball and start thinking up some kind of knit bag to make. The requirements are to knit or sew a bag in our swap pal's house colors. I'm sure I can find something.

No comments: